Your Digital Learning Consultant is ready to inspire and guide you about didactic and pedagogical methods and digital learning technologies.
PROJECT PBL DIGITAL @ HUM
PROJEKT PBL DIGITAL @ HUM
The project is a part of the AAU project PBL digital. The project at Humaniora focuses on supporting the digital and pedagogical competences of the educators with focus on the pedagogical tradition for problem and project based learning. The goal is to further the students´ digital competences in a humaniora perspective.
The project includes:
- Didactic reasons for utilizing digital tools in the areas where it makes sense and creates pedagogical value for the different disciplines
- Development of different lecture formats, including
- Flipped and blended learning
- The use of videos and podcasts as educational materials
- The development of the students´ active participation and collaboration in both online and face-to-face study activities
- Increased usage of and education in the use of digital methods and/or programs to support PBL, including IT tools for:
- Reference management
- Problem formulation
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Relating research results
- Project cooperation and management
- Increased implementation of (others´) digital ressources in curriculum – for example videos, podcasts etc.
- Better utilization of Moodle, focusing on
- A more uniform usage and
- A better usage of the different functions
- Knowledge sharing about initiatives that makes a difference. For example quizzes, good ideas for recording and publishing etc.