Your Digital Learning Consultant is ready to inspire and guide you about didactic and pedagogical methods and digital learning technologies.
THE DIGITAL ENGINEERING & SCIENCE EDUCATION & PBL PROJECT
The project has on the following goals:
- The development of the educators´ pedagogical and didactic competences at ENG and SUND (both in groups and as individuals).
- The development of the ENG students´ digital competences.
This support includes:
- Pedagogical reasoning: Which digital tools are usable, when should they be utilized, and how?
- The identification of and knowledge about hard- and software for supporting a digitalized curriculum
- Adaptation of the pedagogical methods to utilize digital tools in subject-specific ways
- Developing and updating online resources supporting the digital solutions at ENG
The key person to contact is Rune Hagel Skaarup Jensen: email@example.com
Every institute is also supported through e-learning ambassadors, who cooperates with DEEP´s strategic management team.
Do you need inspiration?
DEEP have developed a wide range of relevant guides and inspiration for you as an educator. This can provide inspiration about how to produce educational material that can be used in both online and partly online education. Find this inspiration material in the videos below.
HOW TO MAKE AND USE A TOP DOWN VIDEO
Do you wanna learn how to record top down videos plus get inspiration about how you can use top down videos in your online lectures? In this video we give you different ideas for how you can record and use top down videos.
CONVERT YOUR POWERPOINTS TO A VIDEO
Do you wanna learn how you can use your PowerPoints presentations in your online lectures? DEEP have made this guide for you as a teacher which introduce how you can convert your PowerPoint presentations to a video so you can use them in your online lecture. In this video we introduces you for the record function as well as other relevant functions we think you should know as a teacher.